Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Raymond Cruz aka Tuco Salamanca signs my Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows on TV and I have wanted for a long time to get Tuco Salamanca's (Raymond Cruz's) autograph on a Breaking Bad image.  I had a chance back in January at a network party but when we tried to call Raymond he blew us off.   Well I was not ready to give up that easily.  I heard he was going to be at an event Monday night and I had to try it.  Well, I am happy to report, not only did Raymond sign but the guy was super freaking nice.  He came right over when I called him, and told his driver, "give me a minute I'm gonna sign for this kid". When we told him how much we love Breaking Bad and how sweet his character was he said, "You guys are awesome, I love you guys".   He thanked us for coming out and I went home happy with my 11x14 signed.  











No comments:

Post a Comment