Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Justified Season Five Premiere

I graphed the Justified season five premiere this week and it ended up going pretty well.  I got a lot of autographs and a couple photos with the celebs.  Almost all of the cast signed.  I think the only one who didn't was Amy Smart.  Other than her, literally everyone else who showed up signed and signed a lot.  It got a little crazy for Timothy Olyphant but he handled it with a smile and kept signing (which is good because he usually doesn't like crowds so I was scared he was not going to just walk away when he saw the crowded fan pit).  But I went home at the end of the night pretty happy having gotten everyone's autograph, especially since Justified is a show I really like.  Here are some of the pics I took of the celebs signing:





















No comments:

Post a Comment