Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sons of Anarchy: Katey Sagal, Theo Rossi, Tommy Flanagan, Kurt Sutter, David Labrava, Dayton Callie, and Michael Ornstein

My three favorite shows on TV right now are in no particular order: Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad.   So when Sons of Anarchy was having a Q&A event I was all over it.   Sadly Charlie Hunnam and Ron Perlman were not scheduled to be there.  I was still happy with the line-up of: Katey Sagal, Kurt Sutter, Theo Rossi, Tommy Flanagan, Dayton Callie, David Labrava, and Michael Ornstein.  

I graphed arrivals, inside the Q&A, and departures.   And I did amazingly well.    

First was arrivals and Tommy Flanagan was the first to sign.  He is always pretty nice.   He signed two 8x10s, one individual 11x14, two cast 11x14s, and my motorcycle helmet.   



The next arrival was Theo Rossi and he also was super super nice.  He signed everything I had which was good because then I could focus on other people inside.   He signed two 8x10s, one individual 11x14, two cast 11x14s, and my helmet. 





Next was inside the Q&A.  Once it was over everyone rushes the stage and madness ensues.  The first person I could get to was David Labrava.  I added him my two cast 11x14s and he signed my helmet.  Then he handed me a signed 8x10 photo that he brought along ( he likes to do this at events, he did it at the last premiere as well). 


The next person I could get to was Kurt Sutter.  I added him to my two cast 11x14s and my helmet. 
I got to Michael Ornstein next and added him to my two cast 11x14s.  I did not think he was a big enough of a character to be on the helmet. 
Next was Katey Sagal.   I had her sign two individual 11x14s, two cast 11x14s, and my helmet. 

Dayton Callie was the next person I could get to.  I added him to my two cast 11x14s and put him on my helmet. 
That was all for inside the event.  I had a few things left for Kurt Sutter so I tried for everyone on departures.  Kurt didn't end up signing so I just helped some friends with some of their stuff that didn't get signed.  Theo, Tommy, David, and Michael all ended up signing on the way out. I took some video of Theo. 

Here is what my cast stuff and helmet ended up looking like. 

The Bottom cast piece has: Danny Trejo, Emilio Rivera, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Kurt Sutter, Katey Sagal, David Labrava, Dayton Callie, and Michael Ornstein on it.  The top cast piece does not have Emilio or Danny but has everyone else. 


And my helmet.  Witness it in all it's glory:




A pretty great night.  








No comments:

Post a Comment