Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Once Upon a Time: Lana Parilla and Josh Dallas

On Sunday I went out for a few hours because the main six cast members of Once Upon a Time were scheduled to do an event.  Well I didn't get the two people I wanted most: Jennifer Morrison or Ginnifer Goodwin, but I did end up getting Lana Parilla and Josh Dallas and both were incredibly nice. 


 Lana was the first to sign and while she plays the Evil Queen on the show, she was anything but evil in person.  This was the first time I had met her and she did not disappoint.  She signed autographs, took pictures with, thanked everyone for coming out, introduced her mother.  I had two 11x14s along for her to sign and I could have gotten way more signed if I had more. 



 Josh Dallas came out next and signed and was also very nice.  He took pictures with all his fans,  signed a bunch of autographs, and was a real Prince Charming.  I had two 11x14s along and he signed them both.  

While it wasn't a fairly tale day,  I'll take what I got. 



No comments:

Post a Comment