Monday, April 28, 2014

Ethan Hawke completes my Training Day

Back in 2012 I got Denzel Washington's autograph on a Training Day 11x14.  Training Day is one of my favorite movies so I wanted to eventually get Ethan Hawke to sign the photo, and then frame it and put it up on my wall.  The problem with that is Ethan Hawke is not someone you see all the time.  I saw him in 2013 but it was only from 100 yards away and he didn't come over to sign. Other than that I had not seen him the last three years. Well luckily for me he was out recently.  Unfortunately, I could not make it. But my buddies Pete and Andy were nice enough to take my photo and get it signed for me.  Thank you fellas.  This bad boy is going up on the wall.
Below: Here's Ethan completing my photo
Below: Denzel when he signed back in 2012











1 comment:

  1. Wonderful autographs and the blog. You are best
    I am greeting. inviting me - http://autografy-etiennette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete