Friday, December 16, 2011

Robin Thicke shares the holiday spirit

I had the joy of meeting Robin Thicke on Thursday December 15th.  As far as celebrities go, you cannot get much nicer than Robin Thicke.  A few autograph collectors were waiting for someone else at a studio lot when we saw Robin Thicke driving himself in a SUV.  Someone signaled to him asking if he would stop and he pulled over his SUV along the curb and rolled down his passenger side window.  How nice is the guy when all it takes is to wave at him as he's driving and he pulls over?!?  He signs a few autographs and I snap a picture of him as he's doing it.

I didn't know he was going to be there, and thus did not have any photos of him along.  So I pulled out a one dollar bill and had him sign it for me, which he gladly did.  Here is him signing the dollar:

It was a great bright spot to a day that was rainy and windy in Los Angeles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment