Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park and Brandon Boyd of Incubus

I don't often go graph musicians but when I heard both Chester Bennington and Brandon Boyd were going to be doing press for their upcoming dual-tour I had to go for them.   I had met Brandon before and he was really nice then, and friends told me Chester was cool too, so I had a good feeling they both would sign.  I was right.  

Chester came first and just racked.  I had four 11x14s along and he signed them all.  I then took some pictures of him signing.  Then I took some video of him.  Then I went to my car and put the signed photos away.  And when I came back the guy was STILL signing.  Redonkulous. 




Brandon Boyd was just as nice as I remember him being when I got him about a year ago and he signed a ton again.   I got six 11x14s signed and one 8x10.  This guy was so nice he even personalized a photo to my buddy by his nickname, "The Big Sassy".    Brandon smiled when my buddy asked and said, "Sure, is that s-a-s-s-y" making sure he spelt it right.  Classic. 




I've had some bad experiences graphing musicians before, but these two are about as nice of human beings as they come.  Thank you Brandon and Chester for being so cool.













No comments:

Post a Comment