Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mark Margolis aka Hector Salamanca signs my Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy.  My favorite shows on TV.  So any time I get to meet someone from the shows it's a treat.  Well last week I did a set visit for a few hours to try to get Al Pacino and Christopher Walken, but unfortunately neither was filming that day, but Mark Margolis was.  When I saw Mark Margolis aka Hector Salamanca from Breaking Bad I immediately knew I had to stay and add him to my cast pieces.   He was super cool and came right over across the street when my buddy called him.  He signed by my 8x10 and 11x14 cast pieces.  I really want to get this guy to sign a bell the next time I see him (Breaking Bad fans will know the kind of bell I'm talking about).  




No comments:

Post a Comment