Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Emily Blunt and Krysten Ritter: autographs, photos, videos.

Monday night there was the premiere of The Lucky One and also Emily Blunt and Krysten Ritter were making a talk show appearance.  So I figured I would try to double dip and hit up both events, first was Emily and Krysten.   

Neither signed on the way in and of course they both left at basically the same time and were signing basically at the same time.  It was a bit chaotic trying to organize my photos and take pictures and video but I managed.   

I got Krysten on two individual 11x14s. I wanted to add her to my Breaking Bad cast piece but everyone signed in blue on it and I didn't want her to sign it with her black sharpie and ruin my continuity. 






Emily was just as nice as Krysten and she signed a ton and was really good about photos with fans.  I got her on four individual 11x14s today.



















No comments:

Post a Comment