Thursday, April 19, 2012

American Horror Story: Alexandra Breckenridge, Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton, and Denis O'Hare


On Wednesday night I graphed an event for American Horror Story and I got most of the cast that showed up.  The first to show was Denis O'Hare aka Russell Edgerton from True Blood.  He was really nice and came right over when I called him and signed.  I put him on my AHS cast 12x18. 


Alexandra Breckenridge came next and she's pretty popular for her role as the naughty maid Moira on  the show so I was happy to get her on my cast 12x18, an individual 11x14, an individual 8x10, and I also got a picture with her. 




Dylan McDermott came next and was pretty strict on one autograph a piece.  There was only four of us there at the time and I held out my cast 12x18 and an individual 8x10 and he only signed the cast 12x18 for me. 

Next Connie Britton came and was really nice.   She signed the most of the cast.  I put her on my cast 12x18 and two 8x10s.  






Here's what my cast 12x18 with Denis, Dylan, Connie, and Alexandra ended up looking like:
Sad to report Evan Peters did not sign when we called him and basically blew us off.  









No comments:

Post a Comment