Friday, April 13, 2012

The Cabin in the Woods Premiere


There was a small premiere for The Cabin in the Woods on Tuesday and I ended up doing pretty well at it.  I got everyone who showed up including Joss Whedon and Chris Hemsworth the day before the hectic Avengers premiere where I knew it was going to be crazy.  

The first to arrive was Tim De Zarn and he some how doesn't have a picture on imdb but I remembered him from Sons of Anarchy and I immediately spotted him when he arrived.  I got him to sign my Cabin in the Woods 11x14 and 12x18 and added him to my Sons of Anarchy cast 11x14.  


Damon Lindelof created Lost and we spotted him going into the movie as a spectator.  I always carry Lost cast pieces on me so I quickly pulled them out and added him to both of my photos. 



Next was Bradley Whitford, and as soon as I saw him get out of the car I knew it was Eric from Billy Madison.  I added him to both my Cabin cast pieces. 
Next was Drew Goddard the director of Cabin in the Woods and Tom Lenk who both signed at the same time.  I added each of them to both my cast pieces. 

Jesse Williams came next and I added him to both my cast pieces. 


Kristen Connolly came next and signed.  I forgot to take a picture of her signing, but she signed my two cast pieces and also an individual 11x14. 
Amy Acker came next and I had her sign both my cast pieces and also an individual 11x14. 

Joss Whedon came next and he signed my individual 11x14 of him holding the Captain America shield. 
And lastly the God of Thunder . . . Thor himself arrived.  Chris Hemsworth.  He is usually pretty cool about signing and didn't disappoint tonight.  Chris signed two 11x14s for me.

Here are my two Cabin in the Woods cast photos, one is a 11x14 and one is a 12x18.

















No comments:

Post a Comment