Friday, April 13, 2012

Danny McBride and Dianna Agron: Photos, Video, Autographs


Kenny Powers.  He's back. Your Welcome.  Danny McBride was out on Thursday evening promoting another season of Eastbound & Down.   He signed on the way in and out of the venue and I was able to get four 11x14 photos signed on the way in and a baseball signed on the way out.  Danny even signed my baseball as Kenny F Powers.  





Dianna Agron was also out promoting Glee and she is ridiculously nice. She signed on the way out and probably spend five good minutes with the fans.  She signed everything, did photos with, accepted gifts, gave some hugs, and even thanked the fans for coming out. She signed four individual 11x14s for me, completed my five person Rolling Stone cast 11x14, and also signed my two Glee Logo cast 11x14s. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment