Sunday, December 18, 2011

Playboy Benchwarmers Party: Crystal Harris, Ciara Price, Lisa Gleave and more

Late Saturday night I attended the Playboy/Benchwarmers party being held in Hollywood.  I really wanted Joanna Krupa and she was the guest of honor scheduled to be at the event.  I showed up about half an hour early and they were setting up the red carpet and decorating:

The guests started showing up and I got a few autographs, mostly on nude playboy shots.  (Disclaimer: I don't know why but signed playboy nude images sell much better than clothed images, so for Playboy Playmates I always try to get nude photos. Purely business decision).  

Lisa Gleave is a model and television personality.  I got her to sign a few photos and she was super nice:


Jonathan Lipnicki aka the cute little kid from Jerry Maguire came as well.  He's all grown up now.  I had him sign a Jerry Maguire 11x14 photo, Family Guy 11x14 (which I'm going to make a cast piece to put lots of people on), and I got him on a dollar as well:





Throughout the next few hours I got three more models: Katrina Van Derham, Jessica Burciaga, and Talor Marion:


Then we got word that the guest of honor Joanna Krupa was not coming and there was a chance Crystal Harris (Hugh Hefner's runaway bride was also not going to make it).  I was obvious devastated.   But a little after midnight Crystal did show up.   Since there was no Joanna, Crystal became the prized autograph/picture to get.  The photographers and graphers all surrounded her.  I quickly got my 2 photos signed and left the crowd circling her:




But luckily for me I noticed the person Crystal came with was none other than Ciara Price, Miss November 2011 and a finalist for Playmate of the Year.  You can vote for her online once a day here's the link:
Well while everyone else was fighting to get Crystal I decided to instead get Ciara.  Can you blame me, look at her she's gorgeous.  She signed 6 photos for me and took a picture with me too.  We chatted a little, she told me about the link to vote for her as PMOY.  So while I didn't get Joanna, I was happy to leave the night with a potential Playmate of the Year on 6 photos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment