Saturday, December 17, 2011

Meeting Ryan Potter, Taylor Gray, Dillon Lane, and George Takei at a Toy Drive

I went to a Celebrity Toy Drive on 12/17/11 because it was very close to where I live and Ariel Winter from Modern Family was on the list to attend and I really need her to complete some Modern Family cast pieces I've been working on for a few months.  Well . . . she didn't show up.  But a few other celebrities did.

The first to show was Ryan Potter from the show Supah Ninjas (yep Supah Ninjas).  I've never seen the show, but I had one photo of him along so I had him sign it.  He was nice and had no problems signing.
Next to show up was Taylor Gray and Dillon Lane who are the co-stars of Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures.  In true co-star fashion they drove together and as they were walking in both signed for me. I was able to complete 2 dual shot 8x10s. 


And lastly George Takei showed up.  George was Sulu in the original Star Trek so I was happy to get him to sign an 8x10 photo for me.  I also got a picture with him which was cool.  Interestingly he told us that his name is pronounced "Ta-Key", which is completely different than I've heard.  I have always heard it pronounced "Tak-eye".  

I was at the event for about an hour so it was not too shabby results for the time put in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment