Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jekyll & Hyde Play Opening

I'm not a huge fan of graphing play openings. . . you never know who is going to come and it usually turns into chaos. But I did the Jekyll & Hyde opening nonetheless.  I was only out for a couple hours so while I didn't get a lot signed, it wasn't like I spent a lot of time at the event. 


Masiela Lusha is always really nice.  I had three 8x10s along and she signed them all in a row for me. 




 I don't think Elena Satine knew the chaos that was about to hit her when she arrived.  A wall of photos surrounded her and I could tell she was a little overwhelmed.  She still signed a decent amount and I got two 8x10s signed. 




 Marla Maples showed up (I'm not sure who she is . . .) but I got her autograph on one 8x10.



 And lastly I got Vanessa Marano on two 8x10s. I didn't get a picture of her signing because she asked me for a black sharpie (my buddy held out a blue) and while I was fumbling for her photos and finding a black sharpie I couldn't get to my camera in my pocket before she signed and then bolted away like lightning. 

And that is all. 









No comments:

Post a Comment