Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jack the Giant Slayer: Nicholas Hoult, Eleanor Tomlinson, and more


Yep I went to Jack the Giant Slayer premiere.  I had a few things I needed Nicholas Hoult on and I think Bryan Singer is a decent director so I'm hoping that Jack will be a good movie.  I ended up doing really well. 

First was a really pleasant surprise:  Ewen Bremner.  You just don't see this guy much in LA.  So when I saw him get out of his town car and come over to sign I immediately pulled out my Black Hawk Down cast 11x14 and I was ecstatic to get him on it since he's a decently big role.  I also added him to my Jack the Giant Slayer cast 12x18.

 Below my Black Hawk Down has on it: Tom Sizemore, Ty Burrell, Eric Bana, Brian Van Holt, Jason Isaacs, and Ewen.

Next was another nice surprise, as I wasn't sure he was going to the premiere.  Bill Nighy came over and signed and I had my Davy Jones Pirates of the Caribbean 11x14 along and I got him on it and also on my cast Jack 12x18.



Next was Nicholas Hoult.  He definitely did not sign as much as he did at Warm Bodies, but he was still really nice and signed for everyone and took photos with fans who asked.  He was thanking everyone for coming out, and was just a really nice dude.  I got him on five 11x14s and my cast 12x18. 



 Eleanor Tomlinson was also really nice.  She didn't sign on the way in but four of us waited for her on exits and she came right over when I called her and took my blue sharpie.  She signed my photo and then her publicist said, "Oh Eleanor don't sign in blue, does anyone have a black?".  So apparently if you go for Eleanor have a black sharpie handy.  I got her on two 11x14s and also my cast 12x18.


 Here's my finished cast 12x18.  It ended up with Nicholas, Eleanor, Bill, and Ewen on it. 














No comments:

Post a Comment