Friday, February 1, 2013

Warm Bodies Premiere: Nicholas Hoult, Teresa Palmer, & Dave Franco


The Warm Bodies premiere was this week in Hollywood and while it's not a movie filled with big names I think it will be pretty good.  The previews look really funny. 

Nicholas Hoult acted like a true leading man in his first premiere as the main star.  He signed a lot and was really good to the fans.  I've been following Nicholas since he played Tony Stonem in the UK hit Skins so it's cool to see he's becoming a big name here in Hollywood.  He signed my two Warm Bodies 12x18s and my Skins 11x14. 




 Dave Franco also signed my cast piece 12x18. 

 And Teresa Palmer also signed my cast piece 12x18.  It got a little crazy when she signed.  The fans were acting like flesh eating zombies for her. 

Here's my finished cast piece with Nicholas, Dave, Teresa, and also Rob Corddry on it.  Rob signed, but it was so quick that getting a signing picture of him was not possible.  
 








No comments:

Post a Comment