Monday, February 18, 2013

Ewan McGregor and Alice Englert

Last week Ewan and Alice were out and about promoting Jack the Giant Slayer and Beautiful Creatures on the same day and both signed some autographs and were gracious to all the fans. 

Ewan is a pretty good signer.  He is pretty much a lock that at a premiere or event he will sign.  He's very quick about it, but that's fine with me.  I really want to get him on my The Impossible poster, but I'm waiting until I get Naomi Watts on it first (she is really tough).  Ewan signed my two 11x14s from Star Wars on this day.


Since Alice isn't someone I've met before I wasn't sure what to expect so all I had was one photo of her and a poster shot.  Well she was pretty nice and signed both my 11x14s.















No comments:

Post a Comment