Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jessica Chastain: Nicest Woman Alive

In the last week I have experienced some extremely rude behavior by Jennifer Lawrence.  She has acted extremely pompous and really made me respect her a little less after seeing how she treats people. On the exact opposite end of the perspective is Jessica Chastain.  Jessica is probably the nicest female celeb I have met. The race for this year's Oscar for Best Actress appears to be a two way battle between Chastain and Lawrence, and I could not be pulling for Jessica more.  She should win if for no other reason than she is a billion times nicer than her competition. 




 Jessica was in town for one day this week and signed up a storm at multiple locations.  I went BIG and got two 16x20s signed and two 11x14s as well. 









No comments:

Post a Comment