Thursday, September 13, 2012

Resident Evil Retribution premiere with Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory, and more


I graphed the Resident Evil Retribution premiere this week and it was a pretty awesome premiere. I went in really wanting to get Milla Jovovich and Michelle Rodriguez and even though Michelle was a no-show, Milla more than made up for it by signing up a storm. 



Below is my 11x14 cast piece I worked on.  I got everyone in one color and got Milla Jovovich, Paul W.S. Anderson, Aryana Engineer, Boris Kodjoe, Shawn Roberts, and Kevin Durand on it. 


Laura Vandervoort came to the premiere and I brought one 11x14 along and she signed it for me no problem.  She's usually really nice.




 Shawn Roberts was pretty cool and signed for everybody who asked.  I didn't have any individuals along but added him to my cast 11x14. 


 Aryana Engineer plays Becky in the movie and I also didn't have any individuals along so I just added her to my cast 11x14. 




 Same story for Boris Kodjoe, I didn't have any individuals but I added him to my cast 11x14. 





I did however have some individuals along for Sienna Guillory.  She didn't sign for long but I quickly moved and got directly in front of her when she first picked up the sharpie and started signing. I got her on all five of my individual 11x14s but she was avoiding cast shots (no idea why) so I couldn't get her on my cast 11x14.


Oded Fehr showed up and I got him on one individual 11x14, but again I did not have any luck adding him to my cast 11x14.  




 Kevin Durand is a pretty nice guy and is good about signing.  I got him on two individual 11x14s and also my cast 11x14. 




I also added director Paul W.S. Anderson to my cast piece.  



And lastly was one of the coolest displays by a celebrity I've seen this year.  Milla Jovovich was amazing.  She signed for a solid twenty five minutes.  Literally all the collectors were out of photos and just stood around in back watching her sign receipts, hands, everything.  I got all my ten photos signed in the first ten minutes, then walked around for a while, then asked some friends if they had any left, then I took some photos of her, then I stood around some more, then I took a minutes of video of her. She was still signing when I left for the night.  Bravo Milla. 




Oh and Milla even gave her purse to a little girl who was a fan of hers. Seriously, she emptied her purse and handed it to the little girl in the photo above (who freaked out and screamed with joy) 

Below: signing someone's ID
 Below: someone holding out their hand to be signed

 Here's my nine 11x14 photos I got signed.  I also added her to my cast 11x14. 

Thank you Milla for making a ton of fan's night. 















No comments:

Post a Comment