Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trouble with the Curve Premiere with Justin Timberlake, John Goodman, Amy Adams, and Clint Eastwood

I did not think there was any chance Clint Eastwood was going to sign at this premiere, so I didn't commit much time or preparation into it.  I was really only going for Justin Timberlake.  So I got to the premiere right before it started and left right after it was done, a nice quick efficient day.  And Clint proved me right by not signing (he's old, so he has earned the right not to sign anymore in my opinion). 

I was however shocked and elated when John Goodman signed.  He is tough and usually doesn't sign.  I only had one 11x14 along and I got it done pretty easily.  So this was a bonus for me. 




Clint Eastwood arrived next and this is as close as he came to signing an autograph tonight.

And then Mr. Bringing Sexy Back himself Justin Timberlake arrived.  When is this dude going to make another album? Seriously Justified was released in 2002, Future Sex Love Sounds in 2006, and both did really well sales and awards wise.  It's been six years Justin, stop acting and go sing something.  You are much more culturally significant as a singer than actor.  Anyways, got Justin to sign three 11x14s and this was what I came for so I was happy.






Amy Adams also came and gave me an interesting experience.  She starts signing on my left and is moving my way when she suddenly looks up directly at me and says, "I already signed for you". What?!? Amy that's not even humanly possible. She had only signed about six autographs total at the time and all were to her right and I'm on her left.  But you can't convince a celebrity they are wrong so I didn't even try.  I just walked away.  My buddy who Amy had already signed two for saw this and grabbed a board out my hand and got it signed for me.  It's weird like that, sometimes a celebrity is so dead set on not signing multiples for one person that the grapher next to them can just flip photos and get tons. It's happened to me before and it will happen again. 



That's it for this one. Only put in a couple hours so it was worth it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment