Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sons of Anarchy season 5 premiere


I'm pumped for the season 5 premiere of Sons of Anarchy tonight and I was even more pumped to get the cast's autographs this weekend at the premiere.  I did really well as the cast is all super nice.  It was a ton of quantity in signatures and it's almost too much to recap but here we go.


Below: 16x20 cast piece with: Paris Barclay, Ron Perlman, Chris Browning, Emilio Rivera, Chuck Zito, Kenny Johnson, Ryan Hurst, Dayton Callie, David Labrava, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Theo Rossi, Sarah Jones, and Christopher Reed on it. 

Below cast helmet with Charlie, Theo, David, Kim, Boone, Kurt, and Ryan on it. 



Below: 11x14 cast piece with: Theo Rossi, Tommy Flanagan, Emilio Rivera, Mark Boone Junio, Ryan Hurst, Kenny Johnson, Ron Perlman, Chris Browning, Patrick St. Esprit, Ally Walker, Christopher Reed, Michael Ornstein, Paris Barclay, and Benito Martinez on it. 

Below 11x14 cast piece with: Chuck Zito, Patrick St. Esprit, Rockman Dunbar, Michael Ornstein, Peter Weller, Theo Rossi, Emilio Rivera, and Benito Martinez on it. 


I got David Labrava on my cast helmet, 16x20, one individual 11x14, and two individual 8x10s. 







I got producer Paris Barclay on my cast 16x20 and cast 11x14. 



I added Michael Ornstein aka Chucky to all my cast photos. 




Winter Ave Zoli showed up and I got her on three individual 11x14 photos. 




I got Dayton Callie on an individual 11x14 and added him to my cast 16x20. 


I added new cast member Chuck Zito to all of my cast photos and also one individual 11x14 and one 8x10.






I added Mark Boone Junior to my cast helmet, 16x20, 11x14, and one individual 11x14. 






I got Danny Trejo on two individual SOA 11x14s and four 8x10s from Breaking Bad.  I didn't add him to any of my cast pieces because from past experience I knew he signs way too big and tends to sign over other people. 






I added Kim Coates to my cast helmet, cast 16x20, 11x14, and got two individual 11x14s and two individual 8x10s done too. 





I also added Theo Rossi to my cast helmet, 16x20, 11x14s, and four individual 8x10s. 



Sarah Jones also showed up and I had an individual 11x14 along and had her sign it, I also added her to my cast 16x20. 



I added Ryan Hurst to my cast helmet, 16x20, and three individual 8x10s. 


Charlie Hunnam signed I got him on my helmet and one combo of him and Ron.  He had a silver in his hand and wasn't switching so I didn't try for my other pieces that were in all blue. 



I also added Kurt Sutter to my cast helmet and two individual 11x14s.



Emilio Rivera signed and I got him on two individual 11x14s and also added him to my cast 16x20 and both cast 11x14s. 




I added Kenny Johnson to all my cast photos. 



Patrick St. Esprit plays Oswald on the show and I added him to both my cast 11x14s. 


 The new sheriff of Charming Rockman signed and I added him to my cast 11x14 and one 11x14 shot of him and Theo. 




I also got Tommy Flanagan on two 8x10s.  


 I added Benito Martinez to my two cast 11x14s. 


The original Robocop Peter Weller directs a lot of Sons episodes.  I was able to get him on one of my cast 11x14s. 



And that is all for this one. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment