Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe launches jewelry line: Kaley Cuoco, John Cusack, and more

On Monday I skipped the Man on a Ledge premiere because I didn't feel like fighting the thousands who show up for a Hollywood Blvd premiere.  Instead, I went to the launch of Jodi Lynn O'Keefe's jewelry line.  The biggest reason I went was Kaley Cuoco who is really good friends with Jodi.  I have had mixed results with Kaley, sometimes she signs up a storm and other times she has blown me off.  Luckily tonight was a night she signed up a storm.  

Kaley signed ten 11x14s for me, and was really nice about it.  The security guard behind her was taking things entirely too seriously though and as you can see in my picture.  


 My buddy needed a picture with Kaley so he had me take it.
John Cusack is Jodi's boyfriend and he showed up too.  I had him sign a baseball and WOW does he have a nice signature. Look at the this intricate cursive lettering behing John Cusack's name:
The above description was of course sarcasm. John has one of the ugliest signatures out there. 

Kunal Nayyar showed up and he is really cool.  I needed him on two cast 11x14s and he signed them both no problem.  The 11x14 on the left only needs Parson, and the 11x14 on the right needs Parsons, Galecki, and Helberg. 
Mary Carey showed up and signed a few autographs.
Cameron Richardson showed up too and I had her sign two 11x14s for me. 


Lastly Jodi left the event and I had one 11x14 along and got it done no problem. 

Kaley definitely made my night though.  

The DID NOT SIGN LIST included: No one. Everyone who showed up signed. 






1 comment:

  1. Thank you! looking forward to have the one from Jodi and thanks for sending me the photo too. I'm so happy that I had the chance to buy it! :) Regards Danielle

    ReplyDelete