Sunday, January 15, 2012

NBC Network Party: Christina Aguilera, Elle MacPherson, Sarah Shahi and more

This week was the beginning of the television network parties and with the network parties come: 12-18 hour days, sleeping less than 5 hours per night, a case of red bull, and many many autographs.  

The first network on the docket was NBC.  While NBC doesn't have a ton of good shows, they do have some big stars.  So we got to the location early to make sure we didn't miss anyone.  

Anjelica Huston was the first to arrive and I had my Smash cast 11x14 with me, she signed it nicely and was very nice. 

Josh Lucas was next.  I had him sign my J. Edgar 11x14 cast piece I'm working on and also an 8x10 of The Firm (his new show).  Josh was also extremely nice and asked me if I had Leo on my J. Edgar yet.  I said no not on this one and he said "You'll get him, You'll get him". 



Next were Mary McCormack and Frederick Weller from In Plain Sight.  They arrived at the same time and both signed.  Mary was holding her baby and still signed (which absolutely shocked me).  At one point she had her baby in one hand and sharpie in the other.  Because of this I give Mary McCormack the title of nicest celebrity of the day.  I got both Mary and Frederick on two combo 8x10s and also got Mary on one individual 8x10 all from In Plain Sight. 


Next was Matt Bomer and Matt is always extremely nice and and I really like his show White Collar.  He showed up with his publicist who is also the nicest publicist in the business, and proceeded to sign up a storm.  Unfortunately I got him on 3 combo shot with him and Tim DeKay who was also there but promised to sign on the way out (only to sneak out without signing when he was done), so I am now left with 3 unfinished combo shots of White Collar. 

Next to arrive was Tom Cavanagh and he was pretty awesome.  He was cracking jokes and writing inscriptions on photos.  Super cool guy. 


Jeffrey Tambor came next and was quick about it but signed.  I got him on my one 8x10 I had along. 

JB Smoove came next and I didn't have any photos so I had him sign a dollar bill for me. 
Amanda Peet rolled through next and she didn't sign for too long.  I had four photos along for her and only got one 8x10 done.  
Debra Messing came out next and again she was quick and didn't sign too many.  I was able to get her on one of five photos I had along.  
Next was Joey King I had two 8x10 photos of her along and she was very polite and signed this very neatly. 

Next was Laura Prepon and while she signed it was quick and once again I only got two of the the four 11x14s I had along signed.

Next to arrive was Chris Pratt and he was not on the list we had so no one had photos.  I got him on a dollar and he hammed it up when he saw I was taking his photo. 


Sam Huntington showed up and he also was not on the list.  Luckily I always carry all my cast pieces with me so I had my Fanboys 11x14 along.  I called him and he came right over and signed it. 


Next to come was Warren Kole.  He was pretty cool and signed two 8x10s for me.  


Next was the racker of the day: Sarah Shahi.  I wasn't sure how many photos to print for Sarah so I only did two 11x14s.  Well I could've gotten ten done easily.  She signed FOREVER.  




Mario Lopez showed up to do some coverage for E!, I got him on a dollar bill.  

Next was Molly Parker, and I really liked the show Deadwood so I was happy to be seeing her.  I had three Deadwood 8x10s along and she signed them all for me. 

Michael Ealy came by quickly and was about to leave when we reminded him he promised he would sign on the way out.  He hesitated, then came over and did about five autographs total.  I got him on one out of two 8x10s.  

Next was Wilmer Valderama, the Fez himself.  He was cool and signed my one individual 8x10 and my one Larry Crown 8x10 I had printed for the premiere and never got signed months ago. 


Next was Christina Aguilera and her people came by before hand and said she would be coming over for pictures but would not be signing autographs.  However after she was done signing we called her and she ran over and signed about 15 autographs.  I managed to get two 11x14s signed. 


Next was Erika Christensen and oh my gosh is this girl nice.  She wasn't on the list but I had printed a Traffic 8x10 for Steven Soderbergh at Haywire and never got it signed so I got Erika to sign it. She was literally stopping after she signed looking at the next person in the eyes smiling and saying "hello". 
Mark Feuerstein was next and he was just as cool as his Royal Pains co-star Tom Cavanagh.  He signed two 8x10s for me and was really nice to everyone. 


Juliette Lewis came by next and she was pretty funny and nice.  I got her to sign all four of my 8x10s. 



The surprise of the night was Elle Macpherson, I never thought I would get her but to my pleasant surprise she signed and I got one 11x14 from her. 

Sonya Walger came out and I got her on both my LOST 11x14 cast pieces I'm working on.  




Next was Christina Milian, she was nice and I got both my two 8x10s signed.


Blake Shelton came out next and signed two out of my three 8x10s I had along. 

Lastly was Jason Isaacs.  When he signs it's usually pretty quick and he tends not to look where he signs.  I got him on two Harry Potter 11x14s (individual in silver and cast one with Gary Oldman in blue) and my new Black Hawk Down cast 11x14 I'm going to try to fill with signatures.  



That's all the signers for the day. 

The DID NOT SIGN LIST included: Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie, Adam Levine, Tim DeKay and Cee-lo Green to name a few. 





































No comments:

Post a Comment