Monday, January 16, 2012

FX Justified Season 3 Premiere

I attended the FX Season 3 Justified premiere and was ecstatic when I got to the venue and saw there was only six autograph collectors there.  Any time the crowd is that small you are bound to do well.

First to arrive was Raymond J. Barry (Arlo Givens).  He was pretty nice and when his family saw I had the new season 3 image they asked if I had any extras so I gave them one of my two 8x10s.  Raymond signed my two cast 11x14s and one individual 8x10.


Next was David Meunier who plays Johnny Crowder. He was nice and signed both my cast 11x14s.
As he was signing Erica Tazel arrived and also signed my two cast 11x14s.

Nick Searcy came out next and he was really nice.  I had gotten him on my one 11x14 the night before at the FOX party, so I got him to sign my other cast 11x14 and two out of four 8x10s. 

As Nick was signing Natalie Zea came out of a town car and I got her to sign my two cast 11x14s one individual 11x14 and two individual 8x10s. 

Jacob Pitts came next and he was really nice and has a very relaxed vibe.  He signed my Pacific cast 11x14 that was previously signed by Jon Bernthal, my two individual 8x10, one individual 11x14, and both my cast 11x14s from Justified. 




Neal McDonough arrived next and he will be featured in Season 3 so I had him sign my two cast 11x14 photos.  

Next was "Fire in the Hole" Boyd Crowder himself, Walton Goggins. He had signed my one cast 11x14 the night before at the FOX party so I had him sign my other cast 11x14, three individual 8x10s and one individual 11x14. 


Stephen Root showed up and I got him to sign my Office Space 11x14 and my True Blood 11x14.  I asked him to write a quote on the Office Space and he said "No, I'm not doing that". 


Next was Joelle Carter, she is very quick about signing and doesn't like to sign a ton.  I was able to get two out of three of the things I wanted done (one cast 11x14, one individual 11x14). 

And lastly the main event.  In true leading man fashion Timothy Olyphant was the last to show up.  I've had him blow me off on numerous other occasions but the times he tends to sign are when he is promoting his own project, so I had high hopes he would sign at the premiere.  He got out of his town car and came directly to me and grabbed by blue sharpie and signed this 11x14:
He signed a few more autographs and I was able to get him to sign one of my cast 11x14s.  He would not, however, sign the other cast 11x14.  I waited for him after the premiere and he didn't sign then either. 
I finished the day with this cast 11x14 signed by everyone, and another cast 11x14 that was missing only Timothy.  In a few days the FX was having a party so I figured I would try to get him on it then. 


The DID NOT SIGN LIST included: No one.  Everyone was great today and signed. 


  










No comments:

Post a Comment