Saturday, January 7, 2012

Haywire Premiere: Antonio Bandera, Channing Tatum, Ewan McGregor, and more

I went to the Haywire premiere on Thursday night and had a pretty good day, I got all the people I went for and also a few surprises.


Joe Manganiello came and I had my True Blood cast 11x14 on me so I had him sign it also got him to sign a dollar bill.  He was happy when I asked him to sign the dollar and told me he is in a movie "Magic Mike" coming up with Channing Tatum where they play male strippers.  He then wrote his character name from Magic Mike on the dollar bill: "Big Dick Richie".





Christopher MacDonald showed up and I had my Fanboys 11x14 along so I got him to sign it and also had him sign a dollar bill as well. 




Adam Rodriguez from CSI: Miami showed up and I had him sign a dollar for me.  He wrote something else on it, I'm not really sure what it says. 


Daniela Ruah showed up and when I saw her I sprinted to my car to get my 11x14 photos.  She was really nice and signed them for me. 


Then the cast started to show up and sign. Antonio Banderas showed up and I got him to sign two 8x10s for me.  

We had to beg Gina Cerano to sign and it looked like she wasn't going to do it until her Grandpa pointed to us and then she came over.  She signed two 8x10s for me. 



Ewan McGregor came and surprisingly was really good about signing.  I got him to sign three 11x14s for me. 


Lastly the best signer of the night. . . and star of the movie . . . Channing Tatum.  The guy is unbelievably nice and was awesome to fans.  I got him to sign six photos for me.  
A pretty good day if I do say so myself. 







No comments:

Post a Comment