Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Worst Autograph Signers of 2012

This is my personal list of the worst autograph signers in Hollywood for 2012.  In order to have made the list, I had to have seen the celebrity in the year 2012.  Each person on this list has earned their title as one of the worst signers.  The list is in descending order with 1 being the worst of the worst.




10) Joseph Gordon Levitt.  Celebrities who are inconsistent with their signing habits piss me off.  JGL is constitent:  he does not sign autographs in LA.  Ever.  He's pretty polite about it when he says NO so he's still cool in my book.

9) Morgan Freeman.  You're just not going to get Morgan Freeman's autograph.  Period.  I've accepted it, and you should too.

8) Kristen Stewart.  She's just not a nice person.  She's an awful signer and seems to not care even the least how she treats "normal" people.

7) Ashton Kutcher.  Similar to KStew, Ashton just doesn't give two shits about doing anything for fans at premieres or press events.  I've actually seen him sign a few autographs and every time he does it he looks at the person asking with this pained look like there is nothing in the world he hates more.  Plus anyone who cheats on his wife on their anniversary is not a nice person.

6) Hugh Laurie.  I don't think Hugh signed one autograph in LA in 2012.  I saw him a few times and he almost ran from anyone asking for an autograph, and I heard of no other grapher in LA getting his autograph this year.

5) Adam Baldwin.  Adam makes his way onto the list due largely to the way he treated fans at Comic Con.  I asked him for an autograph and he looked at me with a "how dare you" expression on his face, and said "no I don't sign autographs here".  The next day I saw a girl who wanted a picture with him approach him and he gave her the same expression and said, "No I don't take pictures here".  Not cool dude. Not cool.

4) Sofia Bush.  Sofia makes it on the list because I have seen her soooo many times in 2012.  She goes to a lot of events in LA and at each and every event she never signed any autographs.  Similar to Hugh Laurie I don't think she signed one autograph in LA in 2012.

3) Liam Neeson.  To quote him, "I'm sorry I don't sign autographs anymore".  That's what he said at the Battleship premiere and The Grey premiere.  And that's fine with me.  If someone doesn't want to sign autographs ever and is polite about it, they are cool in my book.  But then Liam decided to sign up a storm in London for Taken 2, and then signed again in Los Angeles at a Taken 2 Q&A.  So apparently he DOES sign autographs anymore.

2) Gene Simmons.  My biggest problem with Gene Simmons is he puts on a front and acts like he wants to sign.  He shows up to a lot of premieres and acts like he wants to come sign, but his people won't let him.  In reality that is anything but the case.  I saw one on one this year and asked him to sign one autograph and he would not do it for me.  Gene has no intentions of signing for fans and to pretend otherwise is just misleading.

1) Megan Fox.  Congrats to Megan Fox as she wins the title of the worst autograph signer in Hollywood.  She made it on the list by never signing in LA in 2012, and also for her constant lying.  Her routine is to say, "I'll sign after" then sneak out a different door on the way out so you don't see her.  She has blown me off low key, she has blown me off at Q&As, she has blown me off at talk shows, she has blown me off at premieres.  A lot of fans came out for the This is 40 premiere on Hollywood Blvd specifically to see Megan and she blew them all off.  Megan Fox you have earned your title as Worst Autograph Signer of 2012.










1 comment:

  1. morgan freeman can't sign to sign autograph beczause of his hurted hand (in an accident)

    ReplyDelete