Friday, December 7, 2012

Denzel Washington, James Badge Dale, and Melissa Leo sign autographs

There was an event for the movie Flight this week and I went largely to get Denzel on some stuff for my personal collection.  I loved Training Day and Denzel has not signed the last four times I had seen him so I was hoping for a reversal of fortune.  It was my lucky day.  Denzel signed and I got three 11x14s done with the help of a friend who held one out for me.  These make me happy right here:


 James Badge Dale is a key role in one of my favorite movies The Departed, and I also liked The Pacific miniseries which he was the lead of.  I've actually seen James twice in the last year and he hasn't  signed either time, so I was really happy when he signed this night and I got him on my individual 11x14 from The Pacific and my Pacific cast piece that had Jon Bernthal and Jacob Pitts on it already. 



 And Melissa Leo also showed up and signed.  I had one 11x14 of her from The Fighter along and she signed it for me at her car window.  Melissa is a really nice celeb. 











No comments:

Post a Comment