Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eric Bana of Troy and Black Hawk Down signs autographs

Eric Bana is not someone you see very often in LA so I was happy that he was around town this week doing publicity for Deadfall.  I had an individual 11x14 from Troy along.  I really liked Troy in large part because it came out right after I had taken a Greek Mythology class in school and had just read The Iliad.  And I also had my Black Hawk Down 11x14 cast piece with me, which is in my opinion one of the best movies of the 2000 decade.  When Eric signed it for me I told him it was one of my favorite movies and he said he loved working with the cast and told me if I like Black Hawk Down I should check out Lone Survivor a new movie he's working on. 





My Black Hawk Down now has: Jason Isaacs, Brian Van Holt, Ty Burrell, Tom Sizemore, and Eric Bana on it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment