Saturday, November 3, 2012

Family Guy Celebrates 200th Episode: Seth MacFarlane, Mike Henry, and more

Family Guy was celebrating it's 200th episode by having a party for the cast and I was there trying to get some autographs.  Trivia Fact: Family Guy is the only TV show that I own every season on DVD of (I started buying them back in season 2 and have continued every year since).  I haven't gotten Seth MacFarlane's autograph for over a year so he was my priority on the night.  He's a pretty good signer when he does sign and I was able to get him on three 11x14s and three 8x10s this night. 


 I also added Patrick Warburton to my 11x14 cast piece. 


And Jennifer Tilly I also put on my cast 11x14. 


 Mike Henry I had individual five 8x10s for, and he signed them all for me.  He's a really nice guy and even asked us if needed him sign anything else before he left. 



A quick efficient night, exactly how I like it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment