Thursday, November 8, 2012

Javier Bardem Star Ceremony with: Berenice Marlohe, Sam Mendes, and Naomie Harris


I graphed the Javier Bardem star this week and ended up doing pretty well. I did have one rather shitty thing happen to me though: someone stole two Javier Bardem autographs out of my bag.  I had a double sided board and got Javier's autograph on both photos on the board, and some how in the chaos of graphing someone went into my bag and stole the board with my two autographs on it.  I know someone stole it because my buddy who was three people to my right also had an autograph stolen out of his bag. So whoever is stealing autographs out of bags, if I ever catch you in the act. . .you're going to regret it. 


On a brighter note, Sam Mendes the director of Skyfall and American Beauty could not have been nicer.  He ran right over when we called him and signed a good amount.  I got him on my four 11x14s very easily. 





 Naomie Harris was also really nice and came over on multiple occasions and signed.  She made me work a little harder than Sam, but I still managed to get her on four 11x14s. 




 Then the newest Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe signed and this woman is as nice of a signer as she is good looking.  Berenice signed so much I have to put her on my best signers list.  She just signed everything for everyone there.  She took pictures with anyone who asked. Ridiculously nice.  I had seven individuals along and two cast pieces and I got her on all of them and then even helped people around me get more. 




Here's video of Berenice signing:




Skyfall director Sam Mendes spoke about casting Javier for Skyfall:

 And then Javier took the stage and give his speech. 





I should be showing you three signed 11x14s but as I said some lowlife stole two of them out of my bag so all I have is one. 
 

At the end of the day I did well, even if I am short two Javiers.










No comments:

Post a Comment