Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jon Voight is The Champ

Oh a day in the life of a grapher, today I went out to try to get Scarlett Johansson, Kristen Stewart, and Hugh Hefner.  Well I got none of them.  Scarlett and K-Stew both didn't sign.  Hef never showed.  But the night was not a total waste.  I helped a few friends get some photos of old people who I didn't print for signed.  And as I was waiting around for Hef I see a familiar man walking up the sidewalk. . . it was Jon Voight.  I looked at my buddy and said, "That's Jon freaking Voight, I got boxing gloves in the car".  I took off running.  I was parked in the parking structure half a block down on the third floor.  I sprinted to the car grabbed the gloves and sprinted back.  Luckily my buddy knew I was on the way and started to talk to Jon to hold him up for me.  I got back and Jon signed two gloves for me.  I asked him to write "The Champ" on them and he did.   Pretty cool if I do say so myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment