Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What to Expect When You're Expecting Premiere


Well it was an interesting night to say the least.  Brooklyn Decker made up for not signing at all at Battleship, but was given the most awful pen in the world.  JLo skipped four out of every five people she walked by.  Cameron Diaz walked towards us, then changed directions and went way far down away from us. And Anna Kendrick was the nicest of the cast. 

Rodrigo Santoro was the first to arrive and sign.   He came over and started to move the wrong direction away from us so I told my buddy to start calling him in spanish.  We both started yelling in spanish (I'm not fluent but I took six years in school so I know enough) asking him to sign here and it seemed like it worked because he immediately turned around and came to us.  I had four 11x14s along and Rodrigo said he liked the Heleno soccer action image I had.






Next was Brooklyn Decker and I'll be honest, I did not think she was going to sign today.  We were talking before it began and my buddy asked me what percent chance I thought we had of Brooklyn signing.  I said 10%.  Well good thing I'm not a Vegas oddsmaker, because Brooklyn came right over when she dropped.  
Unfortunately she was handed the WORST PEN EVER.  This thing is so bad you can't even see the signature on my photos.  I got her to sign two 11x14s for me, but then I saw how dead the pen was. My buddy next to me told her her pen was dead and gave her a blue sharpie, and I managed to get one with the flowing blue.  I cannot stand these dead black sharpies though.  The blues always flow people!  Why the fuck are you handing a celebrity a dead black sharpie?!?  It was a grapher who handed it to her too, not a random person.  Looking at these signatures just makes me sick.  What a waste.





Joe Manganiello came next and signed my one 11x14.  I was still just shell shocked about Brooklyn's pen. 





Then Matthew Morrison signed my two individual 11x14s and my What to Expect cast 11x14 and I was left with more time to contemplate the shittyness the Brooklyn's black sharpie. 





Chase Crawford came next and he refused to sign the Abercrombie model photos.  So just an FYI to other graphers, don't print them because he was having no part of it.  I had some 8x10s from months ago so I just had him sign them today. 





Rebel Wilson of Bridesmaids fame is also in this movie and she signed for quite a while.  I added her to my What to Expect cast 11x14. 




And nicest of the night goes to Anna Kendrick.  She also wins cutest, but I'm a little partial.  Anna spent the longest with the fans and signed the most.  I really liked her in Up in the Air and 50/50 so I was pretty happy to get her.  I added her to the What to Expect 11x14 above, an individual 8x10, and and individual 11x14. 




And then it was time for Jenny from the Block herself. . . Ms. J to the Lo. . . Jennifer Lopez.  She get out of her car.  Walks directly over to me.  Grabs my buddy on the right's sharpie.  Signs my photo not his.  Skips the girl to my left and the next guy to my left.  Then signs for my buddy Will who was three to the left of me.  Then skips the next four people, and signed for the fifth.   This pattern continued for the entire time she was over and she flew down the line.  A lot of people did not get her.




Cameron Diaz signed a few just not near me. 

Thomas Lennon totally blew us off.  Which sucked because a big Reno 911 fan was near me and really wanted to meet him. 

Elizabeth Banks didn't sign and didn't look like she had any intention to.  

Amir Talai was the first person to arrive (he was there at least half an hour before JLo) and when we called him he said, "I'm late". Fail.

Rob Huebel also totally blew us off when we called.  Stand up comedian's are always tough to get autographs from, someone explain it to me because it baffles me. 

Chris Rock and Dennis Quaid never showed. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment