Thursday, May 3, 2012

Scarlett Johansson gets a Star on Walk of Fame: Photos, Videos, Autographs


On Wednesday Scarlett Johansson got a star on the Hollywood Blvd walk of fame and I was in attendance trying to get some autographs.  A few minutes before the event started the celebrities started to roll in.  Clifton Collins was there, Clark Gregg was there, and Jeremy Renner too.  I snapped a picture of Jeremy when he arrived. 
About ten minutes later Scarlett arrived.  
As it turned out Scarlett's family was sitting directly in front of me, so I got video of Scarlett coming and saying hello to them. 


Then the ceremony began and Jeremy Renner was the celebrity speaker. 

After Jeremy spoke Scarlett accepted her award and then gave her speech where she seems very appreciative and even got a little teary-eyed towards the end. 


Scarlett then took some pictures for the press. 


And almost right after that was done she started to walk in my general direction and before I knew it she was signing autograph right in front of me.  


I managed to get two autographs from Scarlett.  One was on the 12x18 in the picture above and one was on an 11x14.   It was pretty hectic when she signed and she made it a little worse by going to a small section signing about 20 autographs, then moving to an entirely different area and repeating the process over and over (as opposed to some celebrities who start on one end and move quickly in one direction and stay on that path).  The people who didn't get her right away started to get frantic and tried following her all around to each section she signed at but could not get there before she left.  At any rate, I was glad to go home with two Scarletts. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment