Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ciara Price signs my photos

I heard Ciara Price was going to be out around Hollywood on Monday night so I put my photos in the car just in case I left the Johnny Depp premiere in time and had a chance to catch her.  I met Ciara before in December at a Benchwarmers party and she was really nice then.  Well, the timing worked out perfectly and I was able to leave the Depp premiere and got over just in time to catch Ciara. 

She was really nice again just like the last time I met her.  I knew she was out celebrating her birthday so I wished her a happy birthday, she said thanks and signed some 11x14s for me.  

Than later when I got to my car I went on twitter and thanked her again for signing for me.  As I was driving home my phone vibrated and I saw that Ciara had replied to me.  Pretty cool.  

If only all celebs could be as nice as Ciara.  I'm not sure when PMOY for 2012 is announced, but I hope she wins. I voted for her a bunch after I met her in December.



















No comments:

Post a Comment