Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chicago the musical with Christie Brinkley Opening Night


Tuesday was the official opening night of Chicago at Pantages staring super model Christie Brinkley.  It ended up bringing out quite a few other celebs and I did pretty well.  

The first to arrive and sign was Shirley Jones. I had two 11x14s along and I got them both signed.  


Next was Katrina Law and this woman is always a super sweetheart and great great signer.  She didn't disappoint again tonight and I got her on two 11x14s one 12x18 and two 8x10s. 



Next was Winnie from the Wonder Years, Danica McKellar.  She seemed a little overwhelmed by everyone asking her to sign, but she still did it.  I got her on three 11x14s. 


Then came Neal McDonough and I had two 11x14s along and he signed them both. 


Sofia Milos came and I had one 8x10 of her along and got it signed. 

Stefanie Scott was next and I got her on two 8x10s. 

Jaime Pressly refused to sign on the way in but left at intermission and I luckily caught her, she signed one 11x14 for me. 
Then after the show I waited for Christie Brinkley and she was incredibly nice.  She was all smiles with everyone who asked for an autograph, she posed for the paparazzi, she took photos with fans who asked.  Really cool.  I got her to sign two 11x14s for me. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment