Friday, May 11, 2012

Battleship Premiere with Taylor Kitsch, Tadanobu Asano, Alexander Skarsgard, and more


Well the Battleship premiere was Thursday and I have to say I walked away pretty disappointed.  Rihanna, Brooklyn Decker, and Liam Neeson all did not sign the whole night.  It was pretty weak.  

However, there were some cool actors at the premiere and I did walk away with some signed photos.  

The first person to sign was Jesse Plemons and he had a very chilled out relaxed aura about him. I got him on my one 8x10, one 11x14, and one cast 11x14 very easily without moving.  




Next to arrive and sign was Alexander Skarsgard and he was not that cool about signing today.  I lucked into three but many people there just did not get him.  He was a really good signer in the past but I'm afraid he might start to become tough.  The last three times I've seen him he just seems to get this pained expression on his face when asked to sign. 


Then came Taylor and between the way in and the the way out of the theatre he wins the award for nicest of the night.  He signed up a storm on arrivals and did photos with anyone who asked.  I was able to get him on seven individual 11x14, one cast 11x14, and I even added him to my premiere ticket stub. 






I was also able to add Tadanobu Asano to my cast 11x14 photo.  He came to one spot and did not move.  Luckily I was right in the area and was able to get him.  

And I also added the director Peter Berg to my cast 11x14. 

Here's the finished cast 11x14, I have Taylor, Jesse, Tadanobu, and Peter on it. 
And this may be the coolest score the the night. . . a promotional give-away of a Lego Battleship set. Don't act like you're not impressed.  

So I did get some good stuff signed tonight, but I can't lie I'm a little upset to walk away without Brooklyn, Rihanna, or Liam.  That kind of sucks. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment