Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Johnny Depp on Jimmy Kimmel: Autographs, Photos, Video


The day after the Dark Shadows premiere Johnny Depp was appearing on Jimmy Kimmel so I had to go try to get a few more autographs.  I knew how crazy it gets at Kimmel so my plan was to bring a small ladder and stand on the other side of a chain link fence and reach my items over.  I even printed 12x18 photos so I had the 18 inches of reach because I knew I would need it.  

Johnny went in and didn't sign, but came out about half an hour later and walked right over.  He motioned to us on the fence that he was going to start on the barricade and work his was down to us.  I got him on video giving the motion and a thumbs up:

Johnny then signed up a storm once again.  He was moving at a faster pace than the premiere, but still this guy is clearly one of the best signers out there.  I stood on top of my ladder and snapped away with pictures, then when he got in front of me got him on three things: two 12x18 photos and one 11x14 photo of him and Pacino from Donnie Brasco.  I need to get Pacino on it to complete. 


 These are some of my favorite photos because you can see the perspective of the celebrity and the wall of people and photos they see when they approach a barricade. 








But after seeing Johnny Depp two days in a row it's pretty clear this guy is the number one best signer in Hollywood. 









2 comments:

  1. Poor Gary Oldman got kicked off your list :( Guy can't catch a break lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey he can always make a comeback . . . Dark Knight Rises premiere is in a few months (Gary if you're reading this you better throw it down).

      Delete