Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Endings Q&A

Thursday there was a Q&A for the ABC show Happy Endings and I decided to graph it in large part because there wasn't a ton of other stuff going on that day.  One of the main reasons I was hesitant to do it was Elisha Cuthbert was not going to be there so it would be impossible to complete any cast items.  But five of the main six isn't so bad so I decided it was worth my time. 

I ended up doing pretty well.  The whole cast was cool.  Everyone signed, and everyone was pretty nice about it too. 

Zachary Knighton signed both my two cast 11x14s.


 Damon Wayans Jr also signed both my cast 11x14s.


Adam Pally was cracking jokes and signing my cast 11x14s at the same time.


Eliza Coupe signed my two cast 11x14s and I had two individual 11x14s along of her as well, she signed those too.



Casey Wilson seemed like a genuinely nice and funny person.  She was really good about signing and  also about interacting with everyone.   I had two individual 11x14s and my two cast 11x14s along for her and she signed them all.



Here's my finished cast 11x14s. 

Elisha Cuthbert please go to an event soon and please sign. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment