Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sons of Anarchy Charity Event with Charlie Hunnam, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, and more

As I've stated on this blog many times, I love Sons of Anarchy.  The show is one of the best two on TV right now.  So I always love meeting the cast and getting their autographs.  Well Sons was holding a charity event in Hollywood last weekend and I was in attendance getting autographs. 

My biggest accomplishment on the day was adding Mark Boone Junior and Kim Coates to my cast helmet.  It's now DONE.   It has Charlie, Ron, Katey, Ryan, Kim, Theo, Tommy, Boone, David, and Dayton on it.
 



I also got Theo Rossi to sign the 8x10 I had along and also a cast 8x10 I started.  Theo saw this picture and said," I look like I'm crying in this picture, man why am I always crying on the show".  


I also got Prospect otherwise known as Christopher Reed on two 8x10s.  The entire cast and crew of the show will only address him as prospect even when they aren't filming.  I thought that was pretty funny, apparently he has to be sworn into the club before he can be called Chris. 


New cast member Chris Browning will play GoGo in the upcoming season.  I added him to my cast 8x10 and also a cast white logo 11x14 I'm working on. 



Emilio Rivera also signed and I added him to my cast 8x10. 
 below: here's the cast 8x10 I started with Emilio, Theo, and Chris on it:

Ron Perlman signed and I got him on a bunch of stuff.  Everyone in the cast is really nice but if I had to rank them I would say Ron is the 2nd hardest autograph to get.  He doesn't really like crowds and sometimes just won't sign on certain days.  So I was ecstatic to walk away with everything signed. I got him on two 16x20s and five 11x14s. 


Charlie Hunnam also signed a few and I was able to get him on three 11x14s.  I was most excited to get him on the (pictured below bottom) new season five shot where he has the PRESIDENT patch on his cut. 


Ryan Hurst also signed at the same time as Charlie and I got him on the two 11x14s I had along, the one on the left is the new season five promo shot. 

Tommy Flanagan is always really cool.  I added him to my cast 11x14 and got him on two individual 8x10s. 



I also got David Labrava on the one individual 11x14 I had along.  I'm not entirely sure what he wrote above his name maybe "Ride Ham" or "Ride Hard", but it's a cool looking autograph nonetheless. 


And I also got Maggie Siff.  She is probably the toughest of the cast to get an autograph from, but she's actually pretty nice.  I just don't think she likes signing.  Funny story she came walking up the sidewalk to get in the VIP entrance.  The security guard working the entrance clearly does not watch the show, because he hold Maggie she couldn't come in this way.  I looked at him with Maggie standing next to me and said, "No she gets to go in VIP entrance, this is Maggie Siff, she's a lead in the show, she is a VIP!" Maggie laughed at my comment and signed my cast 16x20. 
 below: cast 16x20 with Ron and Maggie on it.

Below: Here's my cast 11x14 I was working on.  It has: Ron Perlman, Ryan Hurst, Tommy Flanagan, Ally Walker (Agent Stahl), and Chris Browning on it. 

A pretty great day with SAMCRO. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment