Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jessica Stroup, Sam Trammel, Antawn Jamison, and John Densmore

There was a small event going on the other night and I decided to go try to get a few autographs.  The biggest surprise of the event were how many celebrities didn't sign.  Joe Manganiello, Kellan Lutz, and Marilyn Manson were having no part of it and didn't even acknowledge our existence when we called them.  Malin Akerman promised to sign on the way out and then just went to her car without signing when she left.  It was a weird night. 

I did get Jessica Stroup to sign.  She was by far and away the nicest of the night.  Jessica was the only person so sign and then take pictures with fans as well.



Sam Trammel showed up next and was pretty cool also.  He's usually relatively nice.  I had two 11x14s along and I got them both signed pretty easily and even got him to switch to silver for me on my dark photo. 


Antawn Jamison is the newest Laker and I welcomed him to LA and had him sign a floorboard for me.  I'm pretty pumped to watch the new line up this year: Nash, Howard, Kobe, Gasol, Metta, and Jamison . . . should be entertaining. 


Lastly Doors drummer John Desmore came and signed some autographs.  I didn't bring anything specific for him along, but I had a pickguard in my bag so I had him sign it.  He wrote the inscription "DOORS" on it too which was nice of him. 



And that is all.

















No comments:

Post a Comment