Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tristan Wilds and Olivia Munn

"How my hair look Mike?"
"You look good girl"
THE WIRE!

Tristan Wilds plays the unforgettable character Mike Lee in The Wire.  But despite the fact that he's on a current show that films in LA (90210), he actually doesn't go out much and is kind of rare to see.  So when I saw that he was supposed to show up a Hennessy launch party I made plans to be there.  He showed up and was greeted my me and my buddy with a stack of Wire photos.  I got him on five 11x14s all from The Wire, and all went immediately into my personal collection portfolio book. 






Olivia Munn was also attending the event and I had a few 8x10s in my car so I brought them too.  As always she was really nice, but tonight she took it to a whole new level.  A friend flew in from Seattle in part to meet her and she wrote him basically a love letter on a 20 inch by 30 inch photo he had brought for her to sign.  She then tweeted him later that night.  I had four 8x10s along and got them signed really easily, then just stood around watching her sign some more.  Congratulations Olivia Munn you not only make it on my top 10 signer list, but you have also captured the top spot for a female over passing Pauley Perrette.  Keep up the good work. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment