Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lawless Premiere with Shia Labeouf, Guy Pearce, and more

The Lawless premiere didn't have a lot of names showing up, but there wasn't much else going on so I went to go get some autographs.  I ended up getting Shia Labeouf on the two 11x14s I had along. 





I also got Colin Fergson from Eureka to sign the two 8x10s I had along. 



Kelsey Chow also came to the premiere.  She plays the character "Hot Girl" in The Amazing Spider-Man, and the casting director sure got it right with that one. 





Nick Cave was the frontman for Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds back in the 80s and now he's writing movies.  He wrote the screenplay for Lawless.  I had him sign a pickguard for me. 



I'm not sure his connection to the movie but Sean Puff-Daddy-Puffy-P.Diddy-Diddy Combs came and I got him on two 8x10s.  He was not carrying a bottle of Ciroc Ultra Premium with him though. 




Karina Smirnoff from Dancing with the Stars showed up and I had an 11x14 of her Peta ad along and got it signed. 


And lastly Guy Pearce signed and I got him on my two 11x14s.  I thought Momento was really unique when it came out and I remember I bought the VHS as soon as it was available.  So I got Guy to sign two 11x14s from Momento for me. 

And that's it for this premiere. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment