Monday, August 6, 2012

Odd Life of Timothy Green Premiere with Jennifer Garner, Joel Edgerton, and Ron Livingston


I went to The Odd Life of Timothy Green premiere in large part to get Jennifer Garner.  The good news is I got her, but I didn't get much else. 

Joel Edgerton was the first so sign.  I thought Warrior was one of the best movies to come out in 2011, so I had one 11x14 of Joel and Frank Grillo along from Warrior.  I would love to get some Hardy/Edgerton combos dones, but unfortunately Joel's co-star in Warrior Tom Hardy has become next to impossible to get an autograph from so I didn't want the headache of combo shots of the two of them. 








Then Jennifer Garner came and she was really really good about signing.  She by far and away spent the most time signing of anyone in the cast.  I got her on four 11x14s and then had nothing left for her to sign so I took some pictures and video of her.  Next time I'll bring six for her instead of four. 











Lastly Ron Livingston signed for about 30 seconds.  I got him on one 11x14.  Really wish I could've gotten more because Office Space is a classic movie and I had some Office Space images along but Ron didn't sign long enough for me to get them done.



That's all for this premiere. 








No comments:

Post a Comment