Sunday, August 5, 2012

Getting Fastest Man Alive Usain Bolt's Autograph

A few months before I started this blog I was lucky enough to have a chance encounter with Usain Bolt.  Since he just won the men's 100M race today at the London Olympics I figured I would share my story of meeting the Fastest Man Alive.  He showed up unannounced to the Jimmy Kimmel show while I was there waiting for Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlane.  I had two 8x10s in the car so I went and got them.  While I was waiting on Mark and Seth I heard that Usain was going to race Jimmy Kimmel on Hollywood blvd, so I ran up there with my 8x10s.  As soon as I got up there I saw they were racing so I took video of it. 


When they were finished I showed Usain my photos and with frosting on his hands he came right over and took my sharpie and signed both photos for me.




And when I got home I watched the Jimmy Kimmel show and saw I made the show and can be seen in the background waving my photos and sharpie at Usain after he finished the race.  

Pretty cool to be on a national TV show with the Fastest Man Alive.









No comments:

Post a Comment