Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bachelorette Premiere with Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher, and more

I graphed the Bachelorette Premiere last week, and sadly the biggest story I walked away with from this premiere was how picky Kirsten Dunst was with which images she will sign.   I had two individual 11x14s along and on both she said they were "too sexy".   She did this to many people, and I would say she was signing about 1 in every 4 photos held in front of her.  This is what she sounded like as she signed,  "No not that one I look funny" "I dont like my face in that one" "I dont sign Maxim shots" "Nope not signing that one".  Luckily I did have an 11x14 poster shot of Bachelorette along and she signed that for me. 


Isla Fisher was not as picky, she just signed the photos that were put in front of her, and I thank you for that Isla.  I got her on two individuals and my Bachelorette cast 11x14. 


I also added Rebel Wilson to my cast 11x14. 

The surprise of the night was Aly Raisman of London Olympic Gold Metal fame.  I didn't know she was going to be there, so I got her on a baseball.  


Todd Packer from The Office otherwise known as David Koechner also came and I added him to my Office cast piece.  It's now got (by character names): Oscar, Angela, Kelly, Roy, Packer, Josh Porter, and I also put Cloris Leachman on it because she has that funny skit with Jack Black in an episode. 


And at the end of the night I "finished" my cast piece by adding Lizzy Caplan to it. 
 Below is my cast piece signed by the four girls pictured: Kirsten, Lizzy, Isla, and Rebel. 

Not a great premiere, but I wasn't out for very long. 









No comments:

Post a Comment