Saturday, August 18, 2012

Expendables 2 premiere

I took a bit of a graphing vacation the last few weeks but I was back at it for the Expendables 2 premiere.  I got a few things signed, but for the most part I was pretty heart broken.  Arnold started about 10 people from me and went the opposite direction.  Jean Claude Van Damme started just 4 people from me and went the other way. Dolph Lundgren and Chuck Norris signed in an area far from where I was.  Missing them all was just demoralizing.  

On a positive side:  I did end up getting Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Charisma Carpenter, and Nikolette Noel so it wasn't all bad.  


The first person to sign was Nikolette.  I added her to my cast 12x18 (which ended up only getting her on it, not my best cast piece ever). 



Next Charisma Carpenter showed up and I got her on three individual 11x14s.  When I had her sign my Legend of the Seeker 11x14 the guy with her asked "What's that from?" and Charisma had to think about it, then said to him, "that New Zealand tv show".  I'm pretty sure she couldn't remember the name.  




Next I got Jason Statham and he can be pretty tough usually so to get him on an 11x14 was a small victory. 






And lastly for me at the premiere was Sylvester Stallone.  I got him on a boxing glove, and this was by far and away the coolest thing I got all day.  

























No comments:

Post a Comment