Thursday, August 2, 2012

Total Recall Premiere with Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, and more


The Total Recall premiere was Wednesday and I was most pumped for Jessica Biel, she didn't attend her last premiere (New Years Eve) in LA and she's a pretty tough graph to get. 

The first to show was Colin Farrell and he was not very cool about signing.  If you are a girl who just wants a photo with him you're in luck.  If you're an autograph collector with something to get signed, chances are he probably skipped over you.  He never got within fifteen feet of my section because he saw it was all autograph people and he specifically avoided us.   

John Cho was the first celebrity I got to sign.  He came right to me and took my sharpie.  At most he signed for about one minute and then was done.  I had one 11x14 along and that was it. 




Bryan Cranston signed and was headed my way and was about ten feet from me on my right, but then Jessica Biel dropped.   She saw Cranston was signing and came right over to do the same. Luckily because Cranston was filtering her near me, Jessica started signing just four people down from me.  I was able to get three 11x14s signed by her, but as she was signing for us Bryan skipped over our section.  But I'm ok with that because Biel is rare and even though I love Cranston as an actor (and need him on a ton of stuff) I've seen him many times in the last year.   Conversely, it may be years before I get Jessica again. 






Kate Beckinsale was next and she is always really nice.  Her people were trying to limit you to one each, but I managed to get two 11x14s signed.  












And that is all for this premiere.






















1 comment:

  1. congratulations!!! :-) i was on premiere total recall in London n i get signatures n i take pic with kate, jessica, colin n bill nighy...all of them were very kind!!!!

    ReplyDelete