Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Flight premiere: Epic Fail

I graphed the Flight premiere this week mostly because I really wanted a Denzel Washington autograph  on a Training Day poster 11x14 for my wall (love that movie).  Well, unfortunately all that was waiting for me at the premiere was heartbreak and sorrow.  Denzel didn't sign all night.  Robert Zemeckis didn't sign all night.  John Goodman, Don Cheadle, and James Badge Dale didn't even show up (and I would really like to get James on The Pacific and The Departed but I have no luck with him).  

All I got was two Bruce Greenwood 11x14s.  One Nadine Velazquez 11x14.  And Josh Radnor showed up and I added him to my HIMYM cast 11x14 signed by Jason Segal.  


 I was glad to get Nadine since she didn't show up to the The League premiere. 
 Josh was kind of rude to me in January when I tried to get him to sign this and he wasn't all that nice tonight either but at least he signed. 

All in all a pretty crappy premiere. 









No comments:

Post a Comment