Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 8 premiere

If you enjoy a combination of bathroom and self-deprecating humor then It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the show for you.  I've been watching it for some years now and it makes me bust out laughing nearly every episode.   So I went to the premiere this week to try to get some autographs from the cast.  I did well, but Danny DeVito did not show up so I didn't complete any of my cast pieces.  

Glenn Howerton was the first to sign and he's a really good signer.  I added him to my cast pieces. 



 Charlie Day is also a really good signer.  He came over twice and signed a lot. I added him to almost all of my cast pieces. 




 Rob McElhenney is just as nice as the other guys, in fact this cast would be in the running for nicest cast of a tv show.  They are all really really freaking friendly. 

 I completed this funny Star Wars trio 8x10. All the guys got a kick out of it when they saw it. 


 I think Kaitlin Olson is the funniest woman on tv.  Hands down.  She signed a bunch of these cast shots for me back in January when I saw her, so I added her to some new ones and had her sign my one 8x10 individual today. 




 Danny DeVito where are you??????  I need him to complete these six cast shots for me.  At this point I don't care what event it is.  If I hear Danny DeVito will be out and about, I will be there. 

Kaitlin and Glenn signed so much I even added them to this cast shot which was my last priority at the premiere. 

DANNY DEVITO!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment